OnePort is a secure portal that gives students & faculty access to their personal information.
OnePort allows students to:
- register for courses during the add/drop period
- access their academic history/transcripts
- review financial aid information
- see account balances
- access their UNC Asheville email accounts
- update personal information
- view the current semester's schedule
OnePort also allows faculty and advisors to get information about their students, see their class lists, submit grades, and change their personal information.
Are you a student logging into OnePort for the first time?
Go to the OnePort login page and click "First Time Login" to get started. You will need your user name and UNC Asheville ID number for your initial log-in. This information is listed at the bottom of your acceptance letter to UNC Asheville. If you have lost your admittance letter, you will need to contact the Admissions Office to receive this information.